terça-feira, 19 de julho de 2011

304 Goushitsu, Hakushi To Sakura

From the window,
I can see the cherry blossoms blown
by the wind as usual
They are falling slowIy, slowly, slowly, slowly,
just like dancing

My consciousness is also fading today
Who are you?
I can't remember anything
My tears fell onto the hand
Clutching my hand tightly and made it wet
With an incessant stream of tears,
the eyes were trying to tell me something

The smell of you feels so close to me
for some reason
I know my life will end here
alone in this room
Flowers nobody can find...

The flowers hurry to fall,
shaken by the spring wind
The wind is also blowing
into the white room of the hospital

The pain is growing day by day
You held my ugly body,
it is getting thinner and thinner

At last,
I just remembered an important person
I'll become ash
and return to the dust tomorrow
I see cherry blossoms from the window.
I want to rest beneath the tree
I'm in your arms holding me with your love
I'm quietly taken from Room 304
To never forget about you

I'll remember you shaking with the cherry-
bIossoms when the wind blows

Slowly, slowly...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário